Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Comments & Conversation with Library Director

Bernardsville Public Library exists to serve the people of Bernardsville. I hope you will help me spread the word that we welcome feedback and new ideas.

The library is a complex institution. Most people don’t know all it does for the community except in the way they use it personally. I invite anyone wanting to have a conversation about the library to talk with me, whether positive or negative, minor problem or overarching concept. I am available by appointment and also available for walk-in discussions on the third Monday of each month from 4 to 6 pm. This month, that date is Monday, September 19.

I invite anyone with a comment, question or idea to join me for informal conversation.

Karen Brodsky
Director, Bernardsville Public Library
kbrodsky@bernardsvillelibrary.org

No comments:

Post a Comment